Conditions of use
- You can order from Advanced MP3 Players in any of the following ways
- by post
- by telephone
- by fax
- Prices of the products are shown in Pounds Sterling and include UK VAT of 20% unless you have selected your Country of Residence as outside of the EU (European Union).
- Advanced Players Ltd (trading as Advanced MP3 Players) is a company incorporated in Scotland (registered number SC242972), having its registered office at Suite 1 Alexander House, Eskmills Park, Station Road, Musselburgh, EH21 7PB, United Kingdom. VAT Registration Number: GB790281912.
- The confirmation e-mail sent on acceptance of an on-line order is acknowledgement of receipt of the order only, and is not necessarily a confirmation of availability of the product.
- Every effort is made to dispatch each order placed before 1pm (on a working day), on a same day basis. International orders will be despatched on a same day basis if received before 9:00 (GMT). Delivery of international orders is between 3 - 14 days depending on location. However, if dispatch does not appear possible within these times, you will be notified of the reason and we will advise you of the alternative delivery timescale. If you feel that the revised delivery time offered is unacceptable you will be entitled to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
- You have the right to cancel the order and reject the goods starting from the day of the contract and up to fourteen calendar days starting from the day after the goods have been received by you, the customer.
- If you choose to pay via Credit / Debit Card, your payment card will be debited only once your order has been dispatched.
- All Euro pricing is an estimate (not based on live exchange rates). However, we update our currency rates regularly to ensure as accurate Euro pricing as possible. Your order will be charged in Pounds Sterling (GBP) to your Credit / Debit Card once your order is placed.
- If you receive a faulty or damaged product within 14 days of purchase, Advanced MP3 Players will reimburse your return postal costs. The return postal cost of faulty items returned out with our 14 day return policy (within the manufacturer's warranty period) are paid by the customer.
- UK Delivery charges: Please click here for full details.
- International delivery charges depend on your location; please click here for more information on international delivery charges and times.
- You can pay by MasterCard, Visa, American Express credit cards, as well as Switch, Solo and Delta debit cards.
- Order and credit card details are protected by SSL version 3, 128bit encryption.
- Legal and beneficial title of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller (Advanced Players Ltd, trading as Advanced MP3 Players) has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods.
- You may also pay by bank (wire) transfer or Credit Card via Telephone. Advanced MP3 Players account details will be made available for this purpose.
- Advanced MP3 Players makes every effort to deliver all items within the stated time. In the case of late delivery please contact us by phone, e-mail or fax.
- If in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, ie. if it is faulty, of unsatisfactory quality or was supplied in error by Advanced MP3 Players, you are entitled to a full refund up to 30 days from the date of purchase. If the item fails in the first 6 months we will offer to repair or replace it, if we are unable to repair or replace we will offer a full refund. If the goods do not last a reasonable length of time (up to 5 years) you may be entitled to some money back. These terms do not interfere with your right to a repair or replacement under warranty. Please phone or e-mail for details.
- If you would like to cancel an order, you will be refunded within 30 days of the date of cancellation. You will be required to return cancelled goods in your possession. If goods are not returned, a charge will be deducted from the refund to reflect the cost to Advanced MP3 Players of collecting the goods.
- If you wish to return an item we recommend using a secure delivery method that requires a signature on delivery.
General Data Protection Regulation:
Your information that you provide to us for your account and orders is used for purposes of operating our business and other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
To communicate with you about our products or services, respond to your enquiries, fulfil and process your request for our products and services, including helping you to complete transactions, process payments, and other customer service purposes.
To send communications to you, including for marketing, newsletters, promotions, customer satisfaction surveys purposes and other communications related to our business. You can edit your communication preferences for receiving marketing emails in your account details.
We will use your details for fraud prevention purposes. We will check your details with fraud prevention agencies and if you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
How We Share Your Information:
We do not sell or share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share and use your Personal Information as described below:
With third party service companies and manufacturers as required to perform specific purposes on our behalf. Examples are not limited to; delivering packages, processing payment transactions, providing service and replacements under warranty and providing customer service. They have access to the required customer information to perform their jobs, but may not use it for any other purpose.
Control Of Your Information
To check or update your details, opt out of our email newsletter, or to delete your account you can log in on our website and modify your account settings by clicking here.
For further information, or questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
COMPLAINTS: - To register a complaint, please contact Advanced MP3 Players using any of the methods listed on the 'Contact' page. Give details of your complaint including any relevant information such as dates, times etc.
- We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days.
- Every effort will be made to resolve complaints within as short a time as possible. Actual time will depend on nature of complaint and co-operation of third party, if applicable.
- You will be kept informed of progress throughout the process.
- Most complaints are resolved within 14 days.