The UM Pro Series 10 is part of the next generation of the acclaimed Westone UM Series and brings superior sound for the stage or studio. Each unit is individually hand-crafted in Colorado Springs, USA.
The UM Pro 10 is ideal for on-stage monitoring for any level of musician.
Featuring a proprietary, single-balanced armature driver that delivers extraordinary detail and clarity in a compact, comfortable and ergonomic design.
The single balanced-armature driver delivers a dynamic and articulate soundstage, with all the detail and nuance musicians have come to expect from Westone in-ear monitors.
Westone's proprietary balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers.
Westone UM 10 Pro in-ear monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions and have become the gold standard in the industry. Westone's robust replaceable cable is braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise.
Equipped with Westone's proprietary, high tolerance MMCX connectors ensure a reliable connection every time.
- Single balanced armature driver universal-fit in-ear monitors
- Exceptional detail and clarity with dynamic and articulate soundstage
- Left and right earpiece responses matched to tight tolerance
- Isolating Star and True-Fit tips in multiple sizes ensure a comfortable custom fit
- Replaceable cable with up and over-ear routing