SONOS PLAY:5 Wireless Music System - The ultimate all-in-one listening experience with the deepest, richest HiFi sound
Suggest it and we'll give you a £50 Gift Voucher!
Only had this a couple of weeks now but it's great,Sound quality is second to none,the screen has a very hard light. but having switched it off when not in use its ok,but it would be nice to turn down the brightness a little so you can see the time instead of a blank screen.
Only had this a couple of weeks now but its great. Had a bit of a problem with connecting to my wireless network but this was due to it being on at the back of the conservatory. have now moved it nearer to the house and it plays faultlessly. One thing I noticed is that it does not seem to list the Artists in Alphabetical order via the streaming option from my itunes on my PC. Also maybe its me but seems to not have a search option via the streaming channel.
I had some minor inconvenient things with this product, like
- the touch screen has a long waiting period for quick searching for a station.
- there are no quick launch functionality on the screen buttons. It is hard to switch between radio stations/podcasts/fm stations, if I wish to surf. Some external buttons would solve this problem i think. Without this function it is a slow radio for me.
- I had read somewhere that the screen has a very hard light, and indeed it is enlightening my whole bedroom, even when switched off, and when it is playing I cant sleep facing with hard light from the screen even the display completely taken off. Why is this function not upgraded already?
Some minor functionality issues:
- there are multifunctional docking adapters for iphones, ipads, but I can not dock my iphone with a case on it.
- I can not set for what station i would like to wake up. I mean it can not be different from what I am sleepin at, the radio station should be the same. the wake up function only turns on the turned off internet radio.
I am using the product for a week, but I like it as it is a unique wifi internet radio. But should improve a bit to be more professional. However I am satisfied with the product, as I never had anything else like this.
Revo has done a good job with the Axis. I also own the iblik which I love but the new Axis is so much cooler. Great sound (for the size), nice screen, amazing connectivity. My wife loves it as well.
So easy to use, stunning interface, with touch screen. Works with my iPhone really well also though.
Loving the fact that it has internet radio, and Last FM, as well as DAB, and it small enough for my bedside table.
Revo rock - quite simply
It's the continued evolution of the radio, Revo have come out with another stunner of a radio with the built in touch screen display to make using the features as simple as possible with an uncluttered interface. Easy selection of music, radio, internet radio and streaming makes this a great multi-purpose music box! Also sounds great when used with my iPod Touch in the top dock!
Having previously had a smaller revo DAB radio converted me into being a big fan of the brand (before which I hadn't even heard of them!). I decided to upgrade to a wiFi radio, and having recently bought an iPod thought that this looked like the perfect product with which to kill two birds with one stone.
The touch screen is a fantastic addition (with my previous radio I found fumbling for the buttons in the dark could be an issue) and with the great sound quality has made it a worthy replacement for my previous system.
Looks, feels and performs great!
I've long been aware of Revo and their products and recently took the plunge and picked up one of these units. I bought it more for the WIFI functionality, as I don't listen to a great deal of DAB/FM radio, and so far I've been very impressed. I really like being able to listen to last.FM and my own MP3 collection while I'm in my kitchen (where I use the radio mostly) and while the room may not be very large the sound manages to come through over the sound of clanking pots and pans.
This thing looks even better in real life. Its def the radio of the future and is packed full of features and is also really easy to use thanks to its slick and intuitive touch-screen display, that even my chubby fingers can't get wrong! Sound quality is second to none...it can easily fill my reasonably large kitchen with crystal clear sound. Overall a great addition to my home!!
Revo Axis Streaming Wifi/DAB/FM Radio iPod Dock
All delivery services are running to normal timescales.
If you require assistance please call our customer service team on 08432896880
Have you seen a great product we should be stocking?